UPSC APFC 10th Jan Exam Admit Card 2016 (Asst Provident Fund Comm) Cut Off Result
Union Public Service Commission published recruitment notification of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner in Ministry of Labour and Employment, Employees Provident Fund Organization. This time UPSC declared notification for 170 vacancies in the organizations. The eligible applicants have applied and now waiting for the admit cards to declare officially. We have some of the updates regarding the UPSC 10th jan APFC admit card and cut-off details.
Points On UPSC APFC Exam 2015
- Name of the commission – The Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the post – Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner
- Total vacancies – 170 posts
- Exam date – 10th Jan 2015
- Admit cards – last week of DEC 2015
- Official page – http://www.upsc.gov.in
Selection process In APFC 2015
• Written test
• Note – ration of 75:25
The applicants who are eligible applied for Union Public Service Commission’s APFC notification starting from 20th June 2015, with a closing date on 09th of July 2015. According to resent update Commission have decided to conduct TEST on 10th Jan 2016 (on SUNDAY) FROM 10.00 A.M. TO 12.00 NOON. The admit cards of available from last week of DEC 2016.
UPSC 10th Jan 2015 Exam pattern –
• The test will be of two hours duration in both Hindi and English.
• Paper consist of objective type of answers and
• UPSC APFC exam is for 100 marks.
The UPSC 10th Jan 2015 APFC admit cards –
Admit cards of APFC available before 15-20 days of written exam. The applicants who have applied for reurtiment Union Public Service Commission’s download the admit cards from the UPSSC page by following below steps:
• Open the official page of Union Public Service Commission’s
• Then find for the link of UPSC APFC 2015 admit cards notification
• Then open link and give the details of registration number and DOB
• The admit cards of UPSC APFC 2015 available in the page
• Take a copy of print. Aspirants carry admit cards for written test
CUT-OFF marks –
The TEST AND interview CARRY 75:25 weightage of marks. The candidates qualified in the test called for interview.
The cut-off marks uploaded along with results, and cut-off marks differ from category and state of applicants.
For more updates click on – http://www.upsc.gov.in