1. The farmers or any person or organization related to agriculture can avail the services of the Krishi Vigyan Kendra.
2. Participation in the Trainings arranged by the Krishi Vigyan Kendra: Interested farmers may register their names with the Krishi Vigyan Kendra either personally or through Phone for the training he /she wishes to attend. The Krishi Vigyan Kendra can also arrange an off campus training on desired topics in farmer's village if more than 20 farmers from the same village want to participate.
3. Participate in Krishi Vigyan Kendra's other extension activities such as Kisan melas, study tours, field days by registering.
4. Interact with the scientists at the Krishi Vigyan Kendra and get consultancy on issues related to agriculture & allied fields & information on advanced technological options.
5. Farmers can have demonstrations and trials on their fields that Krishi Vigyan Kendra arranges every year.
6. Farmers on study tour can see our farm and demonstration units on vermicompost, greenhouses, nursery, and the museum of agriculture implements.
7. Farmers can buy grafts of improved varieties of fruit, seed of latest varieties of pulses and oilseeds, and earthworm for Vermicomposting.
8. Farmers can get their soil & water samples tested at reasonable rates in our soil testing laboratory .
9. Farmers can request Krishi Vigyan Kendra SMS to pay diagnostic visits to their problematic fields for getting curative & diagnostic recommendations.
10. SHG members can consult SMS of Krishi Vigyan Kendra to prepare bankable projects on agriculture/livestock entrepreneur for getting loan from a bank.