Sl No. 3 | Section :
Provisions under RTI Act 2005 :
ii ) The Power and duties of Officers:
Compliance by KVK :
Programme Coordinator (PC) :
- (S)He is Head of the KVK and look after overall management of the Establishment.
- Keeping the head of the host Institute and Zonal Project Director well informed about the KVK working and seeking his best cooperation.
- Developing the needed infrastructure most consistent to the rural environment and needs of the district - low cost model indeed.
- Developing annual and five yearly programmes and their effective implementation.
- Effective utilization of the staff for maximizing output in terms of training and allied duties.
- Effective working and utilization of the Scientific Advisory Committee of the KVK.
- Management of Human Resources available at KVK.
- Implementing projects (internal / External )
- Coordinating the Programmes, meetings, seminars, exhibitions, etc.
- Review, modify and approve Action Plans of SMS.
- Generate structured and customized reports.
- Monitor the activities of Technical staffs.
Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) :
- Plan and schedule various activities of KVK and furnish details of completed activities to Programme Coordinator in time.
- Conducting village and farmers family survey using PRA tools and critically assessing the technological gaps.
- Identify the gaps and training needs of the farming communities in their respective subjects.
- Planning, formulating and conducting relevant training courses.
- Equipping their sections at KVK premises with appropriate practical training facilities and equipments.
- Developing suitable extension literature in local language in the interest of farmers and in-service extension staff.
- Maintaining farms/animals on commercial lines as the training resources.
- Keeping on evaluating their day-to-day performance in offering effective programmes.
- Selecting practicing farmers and extension workers and those young farmers who intend to do farming or seek self-employment.
- Organizing field demonstrations and providing advisory services as a follow up measures of the training courses.
- Maintaining professional relationship and functional linkages with the development projects/agencies in their respective fields.
- Providing improved seeds, plants and animals to the local farmers and young entrepreneurs as best as possible or else assisting them to acquire the same from the right sources/agencies.
- Any other duties assigned by the Programme Coordinator.
Programme Assistant (Computer) :
- Prepare and maintain website for the KVK.
- Prepare programme for computerization for the farm, training and production activity of KVK.
- Maintenance of software and hardware & any computer work in KVK.
- Assist Programme Coordinator for all the reporting works to ICAR and other organization.
Programme Assistant (Lab. Technician)
- Soil, water and plant sampling for the farm, FLDs, OFTs, Project demonstrations, etc.
- Prepare and analyse soil, water and plant samples in laboratory and field.
- Maintenance of software, hardware & all equipments of the soil and water testing laboratory and Agro-Meteorology station of KVK.
- Prepare and maintain database and report on agro-metrological and analysed soil, water and plant samples.
- Assisting Programme Coordinator and SMS for all the reporting works to ICAR and other organization.
- Assisting PC & SMS in their work.
- Maintaining Farm and different demonstration units on ideal condition.
- Any other duties assigned by the Programme Coordinator.
- (S)He will be responsible for planning, Coordination and implementation of farm development work as well as the production and sale plan and implementation of activity on the KVK farm.
- (S)He will assist SMS in planning and implementation of practical part in training.
- (S)He will be responsible for all the day-to-day activities undertaken on the farm, will supervise the attendant and workers working on the form. (S)He will reside on campus to supervise the work.
- He will be responsible for maintenance of all the training-cum-production units in KVK campus.
- Any other work assigned to him by the Programme Coordinator and SMS. All the work must be completed within the scheduled time.
- (S)He will be responsible for maintenance of all the necessary finance, financial records of KVK and keep the same ready for audit.
- (S)He will assist the Programme Coordinator in obtaining various Administrative & Financial Approvals and budgetary control on overall funds.
- (S)He will assist the SMS & Technical staff in day to day routine Administrative and Financial Correspondence.
- (S)He will be responsible for any work assigned to him by the Programme Coordinator. The allotted work shall be completed in given time Limit.
- (S)He will responsible for maintenance of all the official correspondence of the Programme Coordinator and shall take dictations from PC to prepare the drafts, letters, etc. and keep the records neat & tidy.
- (S)He will maintain of records of official meeting and day-to-day programmes of Programme Coordinator & keep records of the same.
- (S)He will assist to the Programme Coordinator, SMS & other Office staffs in Official Administrative and financial related correspondence and records and shall help in execution of administrative work.
- (S)He will do typing work assigned by the Programme Coordinator and shall keep records of the same.
- (S)He will maintain of stores, Inward & Outward record of correspondence and filling of various documents i. e. files maintenance.
- He will be responsible for driving & maintenance of KVK Four Wheeler Vehicles including tractors and two wheelers and maintenance of Log Books and allied records.
- He will be responsible for technical inspection and maintenance of all KVK vehicles in order.
- He will assist the Assistant in maintenance of Administrative & Financial record in respect of vehicles.
- He will be responsible for any work assigned to him by the Programme Coordinator. The work shall be complied in given time limit.
- (S)He will assist the Programme Coordinator in day to day routine office works.
- (S)He will maintain of office, Inward & Outward movement of correspondence and various office equipments, furniture, etc. neat & tidy.
- (S)He will assist the Assistant in maintenance of Store, Administrative & Financial records.
- (S)He will be responsible for Xeroxing, despatch of letters to post office, bank, ICAR and other organisations.
- He will have to work as Night watchman on KVK when instructed by the authority.
Temporary Status Majdoor (TSM)
- (S)He will work in office and total farm & campus area on day to day as per the instructions from the Office.
- (S)He will be responsible for maintenance of records Farm and Irrigation Implements/ equipments.
- (S)He will have to work as Night watchman on KVK when instructed by the Farm Manager and Training Assistant.
- (S)He will be responsible for timely execution of work assigned to him.