IBPS PO VI Recruitment 2016 Application Prelims Mains Syllabus Exam Pattern
IBPS is responsible for every year organizing the Probationary Officer Recruitment for the academic year and this year also IBPS has now scheduled the Examination in two stages the exam are going to be conducted in a way of Prelim and Mains Exam. The contenders who are looking for Govt Bank related Jobs for them here is latest opportunity to apply online for an application form. An applicant who meets their eligibility can enroll for online application form and can get all the details below mentioned. Candidates can also download the syllabus and paper pattern for exam preparation. Below we have provided the IBPS PO Prelims and Mains Exam Details.
Eligibility Qualification Details on IBPS PO 6–
IBPS Purpose Exam for PO VI: The institute recognizes the applicants’ performance so as to check the candidates’ performance and willing power with all stages.
Education Details: The candidates must have completed Graduation/ Degree from any recognized university or govt recognized university.
Total Vacancies: Will be decided as per IBPS organization.
Name of the organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of Exam: Probationary Exam
Date of PO Prelims Exam: 16/10/2016, 22/10/2016 & 23/10/2016
Date of PO Mains Exam: 20/11/2016
Academic Year: 2016
Application Form: Coming Up
Advertisement Notification Dates: 16/01/2016
IBPS PO 6 Mains Prelims Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download –
- The most focus point to concentrate is Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness Paper, Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Knowledge.
- Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude consists of 50 marks question in prelims and mains exam
- The duration of exam is 2 hours.
- General Awareness and English Language Paper contains 40 marks questions in the exam.
- Computer Knowledge consists of 20 marks.
- Total marks for IBPS PO is 200 marks.
IBPS PO Prelims and Mains Exam Admit Card 2016 –
- Visit the official site.
- Enter your application registered number.
- Download it and save it.
- Now take the print for future use.
IBPS PO 6 Exam Application Form 2016–
- Candidates should go online and visit the official site of IBPS.
- Look for latest notification and read it carefully and apply online for the year 2016.
- Fill all the details as required.
- Upload the documents as per qualification.
- Pay the application fees and take a print.
Download Official Advertisement PO 6 Notification for the year 2016 — Click Here
Apply Online IBPS Recruitment — Click Here